Goat Yoga in Encinitas!
Welcome to Goat Yoga at Sugar Sweet Farm! Whether you're an experienced yogi or looking for your next big adventure, yoga with goats provides a truly joyful and unique experience. Grab your yoga mat and meet us at bucolic Sugar Sweet Farm for an hour of yoga with goats. Baby and mamma goats will roam around during yoga class kissing your toes, climbing on your downward dog, and cuddling up with you during savasana. Get ready for a lot of giggles, goats, and great joy. Enjoy goat cuddles and selfies after class, a peek at the farm animals and a stroll through the organic orchard as you float away from your adventure in goat bliss.
A Family Run Organic Hobby Farm in Encinitas, California
"Pigs are highly intelligent" -- Otis
We specialize in making magical memories for families, while connecting children with animals, their food, and the earth. Visits are by appointment only. We also raise/produce:
- Babydoll Lambs
- Oberhasli Goats
- Raw Honey
- All Natural Eggs from our free range, American Heritage chickens
- American Heritage Turkeys
- Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Figs, Pomegranates, Avocados, Strawberry Guavas, Kumquats
- A Haven to Endangered Livestock like our Sebastopol Geese, American Heritage Turkeys, Babydoll Sheep, Oberhasli Goats, and Miniature Donkey livestockconservancy.org/
- Happy Children!
- vimeo.com/167468254 Here's a video a visiting parent put together of a sweet visit that highlights our farm's early journey and continued mission.
Friendly Animals like Daisy the LOVE COW
Some girls kiss frogs, but when you have a cow this sweet . . .. .And she makes milk!!! (sweet Daisy has retired and moved to a greener pastures, so we milk our dairy goats now. But Daisy earned her spot on the home page with all of her love and motherly selflessness. Sissy wrote a short story about Daisy's gifts.
Childhood dreams come true
Amazing things happen every day at Sugar Sweet Farm. We loved when these twin Babydoll Lambs were born. Visit Sugar Sweet Farm on Facebook to keep up to date with all the blessings and beauty of the farm. www.facebook.com/SugarSweetFarm/