Barnyard Birthday Parties
Our Organic Hobby Farm is a natural and beautiful backdrop for your child's special event. Birthdays at Sugar Sweet Farm are unique and peaceful. Children love making friends with the animals, discovering nature, and being farmers for a day. Parents love the gentle pace, the nurturing farm staff, and the precious alternative to frantic, loud parties. Our farm offers many amenities including:
- Pony rides on our gentle and beautiful horses
- "Treasure Bags" hung by the farm fairies in the organic orchard, with each party guest's name
- A guided tour of the farm where children gather eggs from the hens, meet and brush the animals, and sip fresh milk from our dairy goats (seasonal)
- Farm treasures to gather along the way like sheep's wool, llama hair, eggs, feathers and fruit
- A safely fenced riding arena
- A barnyard petting farm which includes llamas, goats, miniature sheep, miniature horses, a miniature donkey, a miniature potbellied pig, rabbits, and chickens
- An organic garden with a playground, ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys, and fairy touches
- A beautiful patio with tables and chairs to enjoy birthday cake. We'll decorate the area with cloth tablecloths, vases of flowers, a birthday banner, and a birthday chair wrapped in a rainbow silk. We'll also set out ice water and cups for your guests
- We can also supply orange slices, freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade cupcakes, upon request
- We have a great pinata tree for hanging a pinata (which we are happy to provide and hang, or bring your own)
- Bring your own snacks or we are happy to accommodate your food and drink requests for an additional charge
Rave Reviews from happy families
"Hi Farmer Elizabeth,
I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful birthday party! Allison and her friends had so much fun! Everyone was so very impressed by you, your family, your farm, your animals, everything! Your organization (names on bags, "bag dad", etc) and attention to every detail were not lost on us (birthday helmet, birthday chair/hat, horses in each piece of cake). It was ALL very impressive!
Every parent told me how much their kids enjoyed the party and that they talked about it for much of the rest of the day. Two of Allison's friends want to have their parties with you this summer and I'm excited to come back to see you all.
-- Wendy, Encinitas Mom
"Everyone had such a wonderful time - it really was a perfect day. Thank you so much for all that you do...you have an incredible family and what you've created there is something really special. Everyone is still talking about what an awesome experience it was!"
-- Regan, Carlsbad Mom
"The party was fantastic and adored by all. I mean, REALLY adored by ALL. The moms and dads have thanked me more than once each for the experience. How great to gift a parent with a birthday party that they could gain from and enjoy too. I am blessed to know you and thank you for being an inspiration to so many of us. Please thank Sissy, Cathy, Shawn, and the girls as well. I loved meeting your friend Cathy...you two were meant to be. And thank you for charging through the beautiful drops of rain without hesitation. Finally, thank you for teaching mindfulness."
--Mandy, Rancho Santa Fe Mom
Elizabeth, Shawn, and Sissy,
Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday for Claire and Caitlin. We loved visiting your farm and you sure left a wonderful impression on our girls-- as we speak, Claire is pretending to be Farmer Elizabeth and Caitlin is pretending to walk around the house with her pet pig Otis.
You were experts at wrangling our busy group with our young kids and everyone had a wonderful time.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home and animals with us today. It truly was a wonderful, enchanting, and natural experience for all. We are grateful and very appreciative.
Caleb loved the chicken coop and is already asking when he can visit again :)
Josh also loved the chicken coop - and picking fruit. He is wondering if we can truly cook and eat the turkey egg ?
Elizabeth, you are truly gifted with animals and children. We certainly need more of you in the world.
Thanks again for making it an especially special day. You have created 'forever' memories for our family.
Azmaira and Zia, La Jolla Parents
ps - my favorite part was milking the cow, drinking fresh milk, and watching the kids being fed directly from Daisy!!" [children's names changed for privacy]
Barnyard Birthday Party Pricing:
Prices are subject to change. We require a deposit in order to save the date for your party. We'll handle the balance on the day of the party.
Age: Guests under 2 years old are free. Parties are for children turning 4 and up. Please see "farm tour" page for younger children's birthday celebrations.
Extra Sweet Options:
Call or email us to reserve your party